Saturday, December 12, 2009

Local designer: Baltimore





I was at an art opening a couple weeks ago and this group people came in. It was late in the evening and they were all wearing these amazing sunglasses. They took my breath away. Once I told them I liked their glasses one of the guys told me he made them. He handed me his business card. I thought these glasses were fun, and pretty cool. They probably took a lot of time to create.  Being the artist I am and a fan of DIY culture, this work has inspired me to try creating things like this myself.

Working with glasses would be a cool think to work with in the classroom. Glasses can go in so many directions.  Seeing: How you see yourself on the inside, how you present yourself on the outside. Visions for the future, viewpoints on issues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment